New year, new blog. Yay!

Welcome to my new blog! I have never tried this before so it's as new to me as it is to you.

I didn't intend on blogging and I have little time to do it so you may be asking, as am I, why I'm doing it. The aim is to celebrate everything, and talk about it.  There seems to be a national or international day for almost anything these days so I'm  going to try to celebrate as many as I can during 2018.

The idea came about due to becoming slightly obsessed with reading about national days but the more I thought about it, the better the idea sounded. Either that or it was a great excuse to eat an awful lot of chocolate!

There is so much negativity on the internet, this is my attempt to add something positive to help improve the ratio.

The new year starts on 1 Jan (as usual), and so does my attempt to celebrate for 365 days. Fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular Posts