Day 339 - ninjas and communication

This will need to be quick again, which may be good or may be bad depending on whether you prefer me prattling on or whether you prefer me getting to the point.
To celebrate International Ninja Day I could have crept through the shadows and used my mystical powers to defeat evil. I have however spent the day at a work conference and such activity would likely be frowned upon. Instead I brought along a Lego ninjago figure with me. He attended the conference as well but didn't say much, I suppose that ninjas are usually quite quiet. I still don't know if that should be pronounced nin-jar-go or ninja-go? Any ideas?
For Blue Jeans Day I put on some blue jeans, that wasn't a hardship.
Communicate With Your Children Day was slightly trickier what with  me being in Lincoln overnight. It did however provide an opportunity to actually speak to them on the 'phone. I found out that in school the boys did stuff and Maggie played "lunch ". I imagine that the purpose of the celebration is to actually communicate but I'll take what I can get. They did tell me that the black ninja which I have with me is called Cole so that was helpful.
It's Krampusnacht tonight so I hope that he stays away from the kids tonight. For the uninitiated,  Krampus is St. Nick's evil brother who visits the naughty kids. The nice ones are safe. I imagine that if they therefore don't get a visit tonight it means that they're on the nice list? Let's hope so.
I decided a while back not to celebrate the copyrighted events. One came up today, Bath Tub Party Day. It's a good thing that I'm avoiding this as the tub in my room is tiny!

Comments

Popular Posts