Day 349 - short but sweet

Ok, this will be as the title suggests shirt but sweet. It's already gone midnight and bed beckons.  Today was a take if two drinks as it as both International Tea Day and Gingerbread Latte Day.  I've already talked about celebrating National Tea Day this year so I didn't do anything extra for International Tea Day, just drank some more tea. I don't tend to drink it that much so it made a nice change.  Gingerbread Latte Day however we an entirely new experience.  The nice man at Starbucks basically made me a latte and charged me an extra 50p or thereabouts to squirt some syrup in it. It certainly tasted gingerbready,  I'll give it that.  It tasted nicer than I expected but 1 was enough. Lots of beers are tasty but only some are 'session beers'. The same goes for gingerbread latte, I'll have 4 or 5 coffees a day but this was a once a week drink at best.  All the better to celebrate it I suppose.

I did also go to the local panto (which was excellent- all Salopians should go see it to get in the festive spirit) as Son 1 was given sone tickets for being the junior town crier. Panto Day was yesterday though so it doesn't really count.

Tomorrow is also fairly quiet on the celebration front although I will be needing to look at stupid toys which sounds interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts