Day 362 - cards and chocolates

The answer to yesterday's question is "no", there wasn't anything exciting to tell you about today.  There were only really 3 celebrations today to work with, one involved eating yet more chocolate which I'm sure you don't want to hear about, one was about phoning a friend whicbni tried but failed as his phone was turned off, and the third was to play cards. I decided to read this very broadly as the boys had a game for Christmas which involves trying not to laugh. It uses cards to choose the thing you have to do whilst not laughing, so I think that makes it a card game.  I didn't do very well as although I didn't laugh much I wasn't quick on the buzzer either. Son 2 didn't stop laughing so although he lost badly he at least enjoyed himself in doing so.

Much of the final three days in the celebratory calendar are about reminiscing or looking to the future so I may be recapping over the weekend. That'll save you some time if this is the first of my posts which you've read.

Comments

Popular Posts