Day 345 - I can move, move, move any mountain

I'm sure that a lot of people will have celebrated Have A Bagel Day today without realising it. Personally I went out out of my way to do it, literally. I had to turn left out of the school road rather than right to nip to the co-op. I made purchase of some cinnamon and raison bad boys and a tub of full fat Philadelphia. Yes, that's right. Full fat. Whatcha gonna do abow dit? I drove them home, toasted one and enjoyed every last mouthful. I do like a bagel. I celebrated them earlier in the year on Bagel Day but they're worth a second bash.

For International Mountain Day I climbed Mt.  Everest and was home for lunch. Or maybe I just googled the difference between a mountain and a hill. If you're interested, to be a mountain it has to be over 2000 ft which is around 600m. It was a popular environmental issue on Twitter as mountains are shrinking.  Did you know that Everest base camp is 50m lower now than when Hillary climbed it?
I tried to celebrate App Day but I couldn't find anything worth downloading. That's sad isn't it, a world of technology at my fingertips and it's all pointless. Games call themselves free but then charge you every time you play. Simple tools take up masses of memory and onkybwkrk when online.  So much of it looks like technology just for the sake of it. If there are actually any useful apps out there then please let me know. 
Lastly I had a look at people doing the Tango for Tango Day. It would have been nice to actually do some tangoing but I don't k ow anyone who can do it. It doesn't look like a dance you do for fun. It's more something to do to show off. It's a bit like Morris dancing in that way except they don't make steamy movies about morris dancing, yet.

Comments

Popular Posts