Day 340 - microwave and St.Nick

Today wasn't really much of a celebratory day I'm afraid. This was mainly due to me still being at a conference and then spending 4 hours on a train home. The conference was however led by a man with a big white beard and a nametag which said Santa Claus so I think that might count as a celebration of St. Nicholas' Day. I found out when home that the kids had also celebrated as the elf who stays with us had put sweets in their shoes. Yay!

It was Put On Your Own Shoes Day so I did just that. I think it was meant to be more about teaching kids to tie laces but I'm still counting it.

Also it was Microwave Day. Having a microwave is great with a two year old as the first thing she asks for most days is warm milk. It only really gets used to defrost stuff and warm up cold drinks but those jobs do make life easier. I used the microwave to warm up some leftover mushroom soup.  Exciting times eh? Don't worry,  only another 25 days to go!

Comments

Popular Posts