Day 28 - pancakes and kazoos

Busy busy busy. Today started off with a plate of pancakes. What's not to like? Blueberry Pancake Day to be precise.  Based on the feedback from the kids, the blueberries ruined them. Son 2 didn't want them in to begin with and the baby rejected them once she found the blueberries and ate son 2's instead. Odd as usually she loves them. All the more for me.
Kazoo Day was great fun. Firstly we listened to some kazoo renditions of famous tunes on YouTube.  Then I recorded one of our own,  I'll add a link so you all enjoy all 18 seconds of it. Then son 1 had the idea of playing guess that tune with it. A game for all the family,  although the kids need to gen up on nirvana tunes.


Daisy Day seemed a bit mistimed. I think that it must relate to a country which has its summer in January as there certainly weren't any daisies around Shrewsbury.  Instead I asked Twitter which Daisy they preferred, Duke, Duck or Ridley.  At the time of writing, Daisy Duke is in the lead with 100% of the vote.  Not bad but as there is only 1 vote it could be snatched away. I also photographed the picture of Daisy Duck which son 1 drew in Disneyland last year.
Lastly it was Pop Art Day. The kids do pop art in school so they know all about it. My good lady wife made some pictures with them, I'll try to add them but you may need to look on Facebook to see them, the phone app doesn't let me do it. That's all for now, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and don't forget your corn chips for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts