Day 30 - not a lot

Sorry celebration lovers,  I don't have much to offer today. There were only two celebrations which I could find, aside from random days which only have single listings. Firstly, it was Inane Answering Machine Message Day. I suppose that this is to give people something more interesting to listen to than the standard recording. So I recorded something really quite bland. There isn't much else to say really. If you ever call me and are forced to listen to it, I'm sorry.

What was more fun today was Croissant Day. One of the only foodstuffs enjoyed by all the family.  Jam? Cheese and ham? Korean pulled pork with sesame coleslaw? They all work with croissants.  Warmed in the oven and eaten before they cool. Yum.

Tomorrow is Eat Sprouts Day so it's going to be a busy one!

Comments

Popular Posts