Day 127 - apologies and frustration

Hmm. Today was supposed to be about Butterscotch Brownies. Yum thought I. I searched up a recipe and found out the unfortunate truth which couldn't be avoided - butterscotch brownie is another name for a blondie.  They are the same thing, interchangeable.  Blondies? But wasn't Blondie Day in January? Why yes it was. I've already celebrated this one. I got suckered into celebrating English Toffee day three times, I won't be suckered into baking the same cakes as well. My celebratory time is precious.

Speaking of which, today had a few celebrations but none which I had time to do justice to. Moscato Day was tempting but I ran out of juice. Lost Sock Memorial Day was the closest I came to a celebration by discussing on Twitter with the anchor man from a Las Vegas TV news station  whether a sock with pizza on it and one with doughnuts would make a good pair. We agreed that they would.

I can but apologise. You came here expecting celebrations and all you got was a couple of paragraphs of nonsense.  Hopefully I will be able to make amends tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts