Day 242 - writing letters and having a beard

As The Spooky Men say, "we can grow beards if we want to." (If you are not aware of the Spooky Men, look them up on YouTube. They're a choir who sing about tools and beards and sheds.) It was Beard Day so I purposely didn't shave all week. The result isn't exactly a rich luxurious growth but it's the best I could do. Beards have been trendy for a while now but I can't join the club. I can't grow a beard if I want to as it's far too patchy. Maybe I should stick to Male Grooming Day.

Also today it was American Chess Day. I sent out a challenge on Twitter but nobody took the bait. I don't know what the difference is between Chess Day and American Chess Day, maybe they use extra rules?

For Write A Letter Day I wrote a letter. I've done this once this year already but it's a good excuse to keep in touch. Writing a letter in a campsite isn't the easiest thing though.

Right, the kids are playing up in the tent so I must go. Night night.

Comments

Popular Posts