Day 269 - stupid questions, and beer, but no marmite!

What makes a question stupid?  Some say that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. I've been at a family wedding today and that seems to have what seems a stupid question atvtje heart of it - do you take this person etc. Isn't the answer obvious? We wouldn't be here if I didn't! But it's a question which needs to be asked and it's such a nice one that it's worth asking, even if the answers obvious. So stupid questions are worth celebrating. Yay!

It's also Drink Beer Day, so drink beer I did. It seems silly not too. I've actually only had two as the bar only sells lager and bud. It's hard to drink beer whilst following a two year old around.

There was a late addition to my list today,   Marmite Day! Yuck! I was going to face my fear and eat some in order to celebrate the vile sludge of the devil but there wasn't an opportunity. Oh well. Such a shame.

The party is still full swing so I'm off to boogie some more. Ooo!  BABY SHARK JUST CAME ON!

Comments

Popular Posts