Day 271 - mud, cider and yoga

I started today's celebrations with Chewing Gum Day. It isn't something I usually go with so it was a bit different to be chewing. I went with some Extra. It seemed to be selling itself as a tooth whitening aid rather than a minty sweet so hopefully it'll undo the damage of coffee and mocha day. There's a scene in Godzilla where the French mercenaries chew gum to look more American so that's how I felt for a few minutes. The mintiness disappeared within a few minutes so I had to get rid.

Next up was The Time For Yoga. I've already done yoga a couple of times this year and I've enjoyed every minute so I did another YouTube session with Adrian, the wind down session. I've had a busy weekend so fifteen minutes of stretching and breathing was fifteen minutes well spent. It did however make me realise that I have a few aches which need attending to. I think that yoga is one thing I'll take away with me after this year is over. 

Hot Mulled Cider Day was a little too sweet in the end but a good start to the mulling season all the same. I went with Thatcher's Katy and a mulling syrup. I prefer mulled wine and I assume there'll be a day for that at sone point but cider is also good at this time of year.  There's still a little left in the pan if you fancy some.

I've been writing this with a face pack on as it's Mud Pack Day. I've had one before and it felt weird, this one has set hard on my face so I can hardly move it. I'm off to wash it off now to see how it did...

The pack says that it should hydrate and smooth, and that seems to be the case. It's very touchy feely now but also slightly burny. Is that normal?

Well that was a busy evening of celebrating. I didn't have time to listen to any Podcasts but that's not the end of the world. I need to dig out my CD player for tomorrow. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts