Day 190 - more rum please

There were plenty of celebrations to be had today, if you live in America. 7/11 Day is about the American convenience store, we haven't got any of those here. Free Slurpee Day is a chance to drink a free Slurpee, if you live near a 7/11. I don't think that buying a slush puppy from a spar would be quite the same.

I tried to celebrate Blueberry Muffin Day but Aldi was sold out. Can you believe it? They had plenty of chocolate ones, no blueberry. I think it means that the people of Telford were obviously celebrating as one. Yay!

The only thing I got to celebrate today was Mojito Day. I've never tried them before (I'm saying that a lot) so was interested to see what they're like. It turned out that we already had soda water in the fridge which was helpful, won from a bottle stall at the school fayre. It was quite fresh but after the greatness of the Pina Colada yesterday it was never going to win. Hopefully there will be something more to celebrate tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts