Day 202 - um... yay ice cream! Again.

You'll be pleased to know that even though I'm having to spend an evening in London (for  work) I have still found some time to tell you about my celebrations today. You'll know doubt be aware that it's Vanilla Ice Cream Day (obviously, who didn't know that ) so I'm intending on having one during the interlude. ( I have a ticket to see a new rock musical called Knights Of The Rose ). You can't go wrong with vanilla but there isn't much to say about it either. I thought that vanilla meant plain when I was younger. Stick the word Madagascan in front of it and were in a whole new pricing structure.

Today was Gorgeous Grandmas Day. Sadly I lost both of my gorgeous grandma's a little while back. They were both wonderful people and I was lucky to have them in my life for so long. I tried to persuade my kids to do something nice for their grandmas as they are both lovely and deserve a little recognition  on such a well known holiday as this. As I'm a long way from home I don't know if they managed to drag themselves away from the TV long enough to do something.  I'll find out tomorrow.

I found out today that the phrase yada yada yada comes from the TV show Seinfeld, or it was at least popularised by it. Did you know that? I didn't get much chance to say it today although sitting in court all day it might have sped things up a bit.

So that's it, the sole sum of celebration today was eating an ice cream. Oh well, check in tomorrow to find out how Tequila Day went!

Comments

Popular Posts