Day 185 - kissing chicken

D'oh. I completely forgot about Comic Sans Day! I could have sent some emails in everybody's favourite font of choice. Denied. I can't even type this in a different font. I might be able to change it afterwards,  if this is in comic sans then you know that I could!

International Kissing Day was a chance to get in plenty of kissing. Love Island seemed to be obsessed with kissing today (not that I was watching). Maybe they knew? I asked the boys if they'd done any kissing today. One said not but that he did have a girlfriend (although she has a different boyfriend everyday). Give them time.

The main celebration today was Fried Chicken Day. I tried to go to a Mexican looking takeaway which but they were closed, instead I had to go to KFC. I quite like fried chicken but home made stuff is far tastier than fast food. It's not the spice mix, it's the chicken. I don't know what type of chicken they use but it certainly isn't free range organic and corn fed. The celebration was meant to be about how good fried chicken can be, I think this was a bit of a cop out.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to spend most of the day in town dancing and playing mandolin,  whilst doing so I need to fit in some chocolate, a strawberry sundae and some macaroni.  Any help celebrating would be gratefully accepted.

Comments

Popular Posts