Day 184 - love island and apple not-quite-turnovers

I'm afraid that I don't have much to share with you today. You were spoilt yesterday! Today was Apple Turnover Day so I tried to purchase some from the Co-op.  Sadly for me they only had apple crowns (like a Danish thing but with apple sauce) and apple puff pastries. They were turnoverish so I bagged them to share amongst colleagues. They weren't bad, I had a puff thing. It was alright I suppose. Yay!

I couldn't celebrate Graham Cracker Day as I couldn't find any ( they're an American thing). As it was Bikini Day I decided to try and watch some Love Island. I managed to catch about five minutes but none of them were wearing bikinis!  Denied! I should have watched the daytime bit instead of the night time bit. Oh well. Tomorrow will hopefully be more interesting, it's Kissing Day after all.

Comments

Popular Posts