Day 204 - hot fudge sundaes... and other stuff

Today's celebrations started with a few tweets. I mentioned to a few people I follow that it was Culinarian's Day and asked for some recipe ideas.  I didn't get any replies. I then tweeted a hypnotist that I follow (he also does magic shows) to let him know that it was Health And Happiness With Hypnosis Day. Again, nothing.  I assume that all of the these people are either in places with no Wi-Fi or they're stuck under something heavy.

It was International Red Shoe Day which is not just about wearing red shoes.  It's an awareness day to spread the word about invisible illnesses. I didn't have any red shoes but it's a good cause so I tweeted a picture of me trying to put on one of the kids trainers. Google it.

Hot Fudge Sundae Day was a bit of a shock. I made the sauce from dark chocolate and evaporated milk. This was poured over vanilla ice cream and served with cream and a chocolate stick thing. We have guests over so I made one for everybody. Suprisingly the kids weren't all that keen, the sauce was too strong for them so they hardly touched them. I enjoyed mine, I doubt that Delia will be pleased with her feedback.

Finally today we have Wine And Cheese Day. I haven't had any yet, I'm off to fetch it while I still have time. I bought sone biscuits and sone chutney especially. Yum. TTFN.

Comments

Popular Posts