Day 323 - I'm not really sure

Ok. I'm aware that tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  It's not a thing over here in the UK but it pops up on calendars from time to time.  I also know that Thanksgiving dinner is basically the same as Christmas dinner with a few American twists. My confusion is that my list of celebrations today include things which should be listed tomorrow. Stuffing Day, Pumpkin Pie Day and Cranberry Relish Day. So what do I do? Do I celebrate them anyway or have my sources just got mixed up? I'm not really sure so I've hedged my bets. For tea we therefore had some turkey and stuffing with cranberry sauce, and we'll have the leftovers in sandwiches tomorrow! Boom. We went with frozen stuffing balls which were a bit dry for my liking but the kids loved them. The cranberry was however great, with a touch of orangeyness. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's sandwich.
World Hello Day was a much more specific thing than I expected. I was supposed to greet 10 people with enthusiasm. I certainly said hello to 10 people but I doubt that my enthusiasm was sufficiently over the top. What I did do was respond to someone else's hello on Twitter which earned myself some retweets. If you're reading this due to those links then hello and welcome!
I'm currently also trying to squeeze in World Television Day by watching Family Guy. It doesn't matter how many episodes I see, it always makes me laugh. Meg has a new boyfriend, her parents are scaring me a little.
To go with my TV I've also had some ice cream, Gingerbread Latte flavoured as it's Gingerbread Day. Is this a bit too tenuous?
Right, that's enough for now as Family Guy is too distracting.

Comments

Popular Posts