Day 318 - buttons and yet more pizza

Today was a short list day. My notebook looked almost empty compared to some other days. It was a case of looking for opportunities to celebrate rather than tripping over them.

I didn't really have a chance to celebrate  Have A Party With Your Bear Day but I did manage to get my daughter to hold her bear whilst watching TV. She doesn't tend to have much interest in soft toys so it was nice that bear had some cuddles.

I did have a go at Fast Food Day on the basis that it was easy.  We went for pizza, the slowest fast food, whilst son 2 had a McDonald's due to having other things on at tea time. We went for Dominoes. Not my favourite brand but even mediocre pizza starts from a high place. I'm hoping that there aren't any more pizza or hamburger days between now and the new year. It's getting silly now. When's Cous Cous Day? Bulgar Wheat Day?

I was going to try and do something for Button Day as I know that we have a few buttons in the house, I counted them a few weeks ago, remember? To be honest though it's 11pm, I have half a cocktail on the go and I'm shattered.  There are 16 on the list tomorrow so I'm saving my energy. If you know any good farm jokes which you can share they'll be helpful tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts