Day 326 - birthday and, well, that was it.

Every week, normally on a Thursday, I make a list of the next week's celebrations in my trusty notebook. Having now celebrated for 326 days I'm nearing end of notebook 3 and am hoping it will last another 39 days. There tends to be around 10 celebrations per day yo work with some with more, some with hardly any (tomorrow has only 4) but there is usually something to work with. Today there were a few which I could have gotten my teeth into. Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day was a chance to explore what that talent might be, especially as the Britain's Got Talent people were in town. That would have given you something worth reading about. When I was younger I could link my hands behind my back and get them over my head without unbreaking them, but is that a talent? I expect that people wouldn't pay to see it.

There was also International Aura Awareness Day to look forward to. I'm sat here staring at my wife's head trying to see her aura but I'm afraid to say that I'm getting nothing. I'm sure that other people  may be able to appreciate an aura but it isn't something I've ever picked up on. Have you ever witnessed an aura? If so, please do let me know.

It was also Brownilocks Day, a day for brunettes to celebrate and for other people to celebrate them. My wife is kind of brunette, more mousy brown. Is brunette a certain type of brown?  From what I can tell the day is set aside for those who aren't blonds to have some fun as well. Is there any truth in blonds having more fun? Is it an attitude thing?

As you can see, I didn't really do much celebrating, other than my son's 7th birthday! He's proper old now. We went to the cinema with his friends, ate pizza in Dough and Oil and spent the afternoon opening presents and watching Charlie and the chocolate factory. I think he had a good day, he seemed pretty cheery.

Comments

Popular Posts