Day 325 - flossing with Fibonacci

Yeah yeah yeah, it was Black Friday today. People spent a lot of money on stuff. Not me, I celebrated Buy Nothing Day, it was much more fun and I didn't end up with another battery charger messing up the kitchen. I don't really understand the draw of one day with loads of money off, nor do I get having Black Friday events all week. How does that work? Why not just price your goods at a reasonable amount all the time?
There were plenty of food based celebrations today which I made use of, Espresso Day, Maize Day and oddly Cashew Day again! Espresso used to be something I would avoid on the basis of quantity, it's gone in a mouthful. Then I realised that flavour wise it's pretty good stuff. I've now found that the Eden Project sell biodegradable Nespresso pods so I can drink them without feeling guilty. Yay!
My maize celebration was accidental as my wife bought some corn on the cob for tea. Does that count? I had two as one of the kids wouldn't eat it, does that help?
After Thanksgiving comes You're Welcome Day, a day to well, say you're  welcome. I had a few emails today where one as abke to say it but the most memorable was a fortuitous opportunity to help a stranger. A lady was trying to bump her buggy down some steps on the way to the train station so I helped carry it down. She obviously said thank you and I celebrated You're Welcome Day!  Yay!
It's just gone midnight, meaning it's now Son 2's birthday! We have a day of proper celebrating tomorrow (today) so I'm off to celebrate Flossing Day - the teeth type, not the dancing type. Nighty night.

Comments

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing.. I'd like to suggest that buy high quality biodegradable Nespresso pods online at Pod Life Coffee at a discounted cost that are available within the website for users to purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts