Day 315 - rumours abound

Yay! The painting is finished... ish. We were glossing today which meant once again that there was no time to celebrate to any real extent. The delayed train didn't help either.  This meant that I didn't have time to read with my kids for Young Readers Day. I also missed out on Symphonic Metal Day but that was my own silly fault.  I could have been listening and enjoying some whilst painting but I completely forgot. Doh!

One celebration which I did manage was Start A Rumour Day. Rumours can be dangerous and hurtful so I'm not sure the point of this celebration but I had a go by sending out a tweet. I thought it was harmless to suggest that my home town of Shrewsbury has more 4+ star rated eateries per capita than anywhere else in the country,  using TripAdvisor scores as a benchmark. It isn't exactly an exciting rumour but it was entirely made up. Using a hashtag which states that it is a rumour probably didn't help with any authenticity either but there we go. I have no idea how far it got but it did get a retweet. Most of my efforts don't get much of a look in so I'm pleased that somebody at least read it.

I'll hopefully have a chance to get a few more celebrations under my belt tomorrow and I have some prep for Thursday too so please do pop back. Night y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts