Day 74 - chocolate cake and Guinness

Did somebody say cake?  It wasn't cake day today but it will be my birthday on Saturday so who cares? My lovely workmates bought me cake and beer so I'll celebrate that today. The cake was a chocolate roll in the shape of a caterpillar and the beer was Guinness,  just in time for St Patrick's Day. It wasn't expected but it was very much appreciated. I was slightly dumbstruck, and not just because it's Dumbstruck Day! Dumbstruck Day is supposed to be about saying something which renders other people speechless, not being speechless yourself.

I expect that it isn't a coincidence that it is also World Speech Day. I didn't make any speeches today or listen to any either do no extra yays to be had there.

For Brutus Day I decided not to stab anyonen in the back and instead watched a video of Brutus "The Barber " Beefcake. He was probably my favourite wrestler if all time with his patented sleeper hold and mad stare. They don't make 'em like him anymore.

I did buy some pears to celebrate Pear Helene Day but ran out of time. Basically today was all about the cake and rightly so. I'm not sure if I'll fit much in tomorrow either as I'm meant to be walking up Snowdon! Do they have Pandas on the mountain?

Comments

Popular Posts