Day 89 - free breakfast!

What's better than eating out for breakfast?  Not paying!  It's got nothing to do with a celebration today but it was too good not to tell you about. Carluccios were launching a new breakfast menu and if turned up in your dressing gown you ate for free. The whole family ate including coffee and juice.  Happy days! I went for the vegan option which was fancy beans on toast with courgette and spinach. Delish.

Back to the celebrations... um. Does anyone check these? I could tell you it was Free Breakfast Day and I doubt anyone would notice.  I could also say it was Parkrun Day as I did that too. Sadly it was neither of these things. I had a list but didn't get around to doing any of them. The closest was Dance Marathon Day. I found a mention of this on checkiday.com but it wasn't very well supported on Twitter and there were a few mentions of it at other times in the year. My youngest went to ballet (she's learning first position) and my eldest ha two dance classes. I thrashed middle child at Just Dance Disney on the Wii so I think that between us that kind of counts. If however I'd paid for a dance marathon and that was all I got I'd be writing a strongly worded email to the management.

I was going to celebrate Crayola Crayon Day (other brands are available but let's face it, why bother ) by colouring yesterday's pencil drawing but it got moved in the big tidy up.

I didn't have access to  Bunsen burner to celebrate Bunsen Burner Day ( who does?), I didn't have time to nip to Paris to celebrate Eiffel Tower Day and I have no idea what Terri's Day is.

There is a whole load of stuff going on tomorrow although it's likely to be lost in the chocolate. If anyone can tell me where I can find an edible book that may be helpful.

Comments

Popular Posts