Day 64 - cheesy wotsits and beer

I'll try to keep this short as today is Cinco de Marcho,  the start of the build up to St Patrick's Day. This means that to get yourself ready for drinking on March 17 you have to have a few to ease yourself in. I've started with a bottle of Old Engine Oil and may be moving onto the student union shortly.  It's difficult to blog whilst on a night out so this will be brief.

Cheese Doodle Day was celebrated with 3 bags of cheese wotsits. They're not as cheesey as I remember and not as nice as cheetos ( in my humble opinion). I tried to share them but there wasn't much interest in them. I think that wotsits are a type of cheese doodle so hopefully they'll do.

I'm in two minds about celebrating Absinthe Day. I don't think I've tried it before but I'm meant to be playing volleyball in the morning and would like to keep my ears. If they sell it in the union then I might have a go.

I didn't celebrate Multiple Personality Day, Yes I did. No I didn't. We all have different sides to us but I suppose that some people suffer from having completely different sides to themselves. It isn't something I've looked into to be honest.

Lastly, today was Fun Facts about Names Day.  My name means One who is God-like. I'll leave you with that bombshell.  If you want to know whether I find any absinthe then join the Facebook group (@yayeveryday) and look for a photo!

Comments

Popular Posts