Day 156 - CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!

Today was Chocolate Ice-Cream Day. I ate some chocolate ice-cream. Boom *drops the mic*.

There wasn't much else today so I'm sorry for wasting your time. It was VCR Day but I didn't have time to watch a video. We do actually still have a video player but it hasn't been used in ages. We gave away most of the videos to a school fête years ago (they didn't sell) but kept the ones which feature us as kids. I should have them digitised one day but it's still unlikely that they'll get watched. I miss videos. I used to work for Blockbuster Video so I was surrounded by them for years. That was a great job. Kids will grow up without the experience of going to the video shop, arguing for ages about which film to hire and then finding that you've been given the wrong one. How times have changed!

Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting. Saturday is looking good too.

Comments

Popular Posts