Say 158 - pie and gin and wine and Gary Barlow.

Well this is novel, blogging from a Gary Barlow gig. "Patience" just came on so I have to go and sway. It's "Back For Good" now.  He's bringing out all the classics.

I started the day with Doll Day. My youngest had her ballet lesson so we took dolly along with us. She was apparently a but warm so we had to take her baby grow off. I also watched some of Hannah James' Jigdoll performance on YouTube. She does a lot of clog dancing and is worth a watch if you like your dancing traditional.

Today it has been Gin Day, Rosé Day and Strawberry-rhubarb Pie Day. I enjoyed all three whilst watching Gary and whoever was the warm up, I don't think he even said who he was. I'm not a gin drinker so that was different, usually I only like it as damson gin so pink Gordon's from a can was a new experience. The rosé was odd too as we were allowed to being a bottle. I had to decant it into a water bottle. Drinking wine through a sports cap is just weird, I don't recommend it.

In addition to the food and drink, today was Knit In Public Day. As I assumed that kniting needles would have been confiscated I stole a finger knitting kit which the kids have had for ages but never used. I knitted a scarf in about 45 mins. Not bad going. The nice lady sat by us was intrigued and had a feel of the wool. Who knows, maybe the craze will catch on.

I didn't get a chance to go on a naked bike ride but maybe I can keep that for another day. All in all, today had been a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts