Day 164 - beer and lobster and wookies

Celebrating should start as soon as you wake in order to fit in all of the fun. The excitement started on Casual Day by me wearing casual clothes. Yay! I wore some shorts and a shirt. I know how to celebrate. I even went with some sandals.  It was also Flip Flop Day but I don't own any so sandals it was. There wasn't really much else to do for Casual Day other than wear clothes. I didn't celebrate Flip Flop Day although I did briefly look at some in a charity shop after work, thankfully I saw sense. I really don't see the appeal of flip flops, sandals win hands down. Flip flops just fall off and hurt that bit between your toes (does it have a name?)

The excitement didn't stop during the day as Lobster Day was an opportunity to have something different in my sandwiches. After trying some dressed lobster I'd take cheese and cucumber any day. It tasted like fish paste but was over priced. It was difficult to celebrate it to be honest, I hope that fresh lobster tastes better than whatever makes it into a can of dressed lobster.

It didn't stop there though, Nature Photography Day was going on today but how would I find time to do any? Up steps Take Back The Lunch Break Day. A day to use your full time and do something away from the desk. Boom. I had a twofer. I went for a walk to the lake and photographed some flowers and a duck. Sadly I missed the gaggle of geese taking off,  that would have been much more interesting than my pictures of some flowers. At least one of them had a bee on it.

I expect you're wondering how can he keep going with so much celebrating in one day. Well that's not all! The fun kept going. How to celebrate Kiss A Wookie Day? That sounds tricky. Not when your second child has a Chewbacca onesie! Yet another celebration ticked off.

Finally, after all that effort, I ended the day  with some beer as it's Beer Day. Yippee. I started with a Becks as I had some left over from German Beer Day and moved on to a Guinness. I'm not sure whether Guinness is actually beer or not,  any thoughts?

Tomorrow will be Fudge Day so don't forget!

Comments

Popular Posts