Day 177 - Late pudding

Phew. Today was looking like a bit of a wash out but I managed to squeeze in a celebration just before bedtime.  I don't think that I've ever tried tapioca pudding before but as it was Tapioca Day I felt like I should. I remember that the bubbles in bubble tea were made of tapioca but I haven't tried the creamy pud. I tried a few shops after work but could only find rice pudding or semolina. Tesco finally came up trumps so I bagged a can on my way home from dancing. It looks like creamy frogspawn which isn't the most attractive pudding I've ever eaten. The texture is of slime which again isn't high of my list if preferences. It tastes OK though. I can see why the shops stock rice pudding instead!

MY ONLY OTHER CELEBRATION TODAY WAS CAPS LOCK DAY. CAPS LOCK IS THE WRITTEN EQUIVALENT OF SHOUTING AND YOU CAN SEE WHY. IT IS A DAY TO THINK ABOUT SHOUTING IN TEXT AND REMINDING OURSELVES NOT TO DO IT. I WAS TEMPTED TO SEND SOME EMAILS IN CAPS LOCK WHILST AT WORK BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT. IT WOULD ONLY END IN TEARS. INSTEAD I STUCK TO TWEETS WHICH HAD A COUPLE OF LIKES. TOMORROW SHOULD BE MORE FUN, CAMERAS AND CREAM TEAS. Yum.

Comments

Popular Posts