Day 108 - cheesy chips and zlatan

Today was Lookalike Day which I celebrated by finding my lookalike. Original eh? Lots of people have dopplegangers but the available apps seem to think that people only want to find their celebrity lookalike. I gave it a go and found that I'm 75% Zlatan Ibrahimavic, the ex Man Utd striker. In the past I've also had Adrian Brody, Sean Bean and Chesney Hawkes. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this new found knowledge though. I did tweet Zlatan to save him looking but I doubt he's interested.

There were a few other days to celebrate today but nothing which I was able to give my full attention. I didn't make a pineapple upside down cake as no one else would have eaten any. I didn't teach my children to save although they really need to learn.

The only other celebration today was Cheddar Fries Day, or cheesey chips day in local parlance. There isn't much to say about it really, it wasn't anything new but was certainly enjoyed by all.

Tomorrow should be much more interesting.  It will be Record Store Day for any music enthusiasts,  there is  something going on in Shrewsbury Museum for World Fish Migration Day (what's not to like) and if you're married to a man then it will be Husband Appreciation Day ( just saying). Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts