Day 99 - singing and subs

I do not recommend trying to celebrate random silly days whilst travelling.  It does not work. The only celebration today  which I managed to squeeze in was Barbershop Quartet Day. I tried to listen to a few songs on YouTube but it didn't float my boat. I don't mind choral but barbershop has a very specific style which i find difficult to get into. Even Homer Simpson and the B Sharps didn't do it for me. I'd say give it a go and see what you think.

I gave Louie Louie Day about 2 mins of my time. The song is very successful but again isn't my cup of tea. The version  I listened to was recorded by The Three Amigos.  I prefer the film trio to the dance remix outfit of the same name.

Submarine Day was a chance to watch The Hunt For Red October but I chose the bath instead. Travelling is very tiring. I thought I'd celebrated with a submarine roll, turns out it was a baguette. Boo.

I realise that this past few days has probably been disappointing for you my loyal readers but I am back now so will endeavour to privide you with some more detailed antics tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts